Skype is a great option that allows you to stay in touch with everyone you consider dear. You can use Skype on PC as an app, you can use it on your phone or tablet. But, you can also use it in your browser. Skype for Web is pretty cool because you don’t need an app. You just sign in using your browser, and you can chat and make video calls as usual. The default language in Skype for the Web is English, but if you want to change it, you only need a few clicks and you’re done. Want to know how? Read on. We’ll show you how to change the language in Skype for Web.
How to change the language in Skype for Web
Skype for Web looks pretty much the same as the app, the only difference is that you use it in your browser. The setup is similar, and the same is true for design. Here’s how to change the language:
- Open your browser and open Skype for Web
- You will see your name in the top left corner of the screen and three dots right next to it
- Click on the three dots
- Next, click on Settings
- Now Click on General
- At the top of the page, you will see Language
- Click on that
- A list with languages will open
- Scroll until you find the language you want
- Click on it
- Click Apply in the top right corner of the screen
That’s all. You have successfully changed the language in Skype for Web. You can always go back to English or choose another language by following the same steps we have shared in this guide.