Skrill is one of the most popular online wallet services. You can use it to send and receive money online, to make purchases, and more. It is all very simple. Most importantly, safe. However, you need to do your part of the job when it comes to security. You must enable the authentication method in the Skrill option, and you need to ensure that you have set a strong password. If you want to change it, don’t worry – it’s also simple. Here in this article, we will share a quick and easy guide on how to change your password on Skrill.
See also: How to reset your PIN on Skrill
How to change your password on Skrill
If you want to change the password for your Skrill account, make sure the new password is strong. You can use a mixture of letters and numbers, uppercase letters, etc. To change your password, just follow a few simple steps below:
- Open the browser on your PC and go to the Skrill website
- Login using your details
- Click Settings located on the left side of the screen
- In Settings, click Security
- Now click “Change” next to the Password
- On the next screen, you must enter your current password and your new password
- When finished, click Save
- You will receive an email about changing the password.
There she is. You have successfully changed your password on Skrill.