When it comes to the microblogging website, Tumblr is definitely one of the most popular. The best thing about it is the fact it comes with many choices and settings that you can adjust to your personal needs and desires. In this article, we will show you how to manage notifications on Tumblr. If you are not a fan of notifications that you can receive via email, you can turn them off. You can also turn off conversation notifications. You can also manage notifications on your mobile device.
How to manage notifications on Tumblr
When you create a profile on Tumblr, e-mail and conversation notifications are turned on by default. If you don’t like it, you can turn it off. Here’s how:
- Open the browser of your choice, go to Tumblr and enter
- Click the Account icon in the upper right corner
- Next, click Settings
- Click Notification, which is located on the right side
- You can now turn off Email notifications and Conversation notifications by changing the switch next to each option
If you like using the Tumblr application, you can make adjustments in the Notification department, and here’s how to do it.
- Open the Tumblr application on your smartphone or tablet
- Tap the Account icon in the lower right corner
- Next, tap the gear icon in the top right
- Tap General Settings
- Next, tap Notifications
You will see lots of notifications there, and most of them are turned on by default. Open the list and decide what you want to leave turned on and what you want to deactivate. Make changes by tapping the switch next to each option.
That’s how you manage notifications, and as you can see, everything is quite simple. Now, go ahead and make the changes you want!